Bag, Cooler and Safety policy
To better provide a safe and more enjoyable experience for everyone, a GTBR bag and cooler policy has been implemented.
- Bags, Coolers and Backpacks (with or without wheels) are to be no larger than 16” long x 16” high x 8” wide and limited to one cooler and one bag per family or group in addition to a standard-sized diaper bag.
- Outside Alcoholic Beverages are prohibited. Beginning in 2020, the GTBR will have on-site beer concessions; Valid ID required. Local, State and Federal intoxication laws apply.
- Firearms, Knives in excess of 5 inches, Explosives and Other Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited on all grass areas.
- Only ADA Service Animals are allowed inside the gates.
- Canopies and pop-up tents are prohibited.
- Drones are not permitted anywhere on the premises per FAA rules and regulations.
- Only medically necessary motorized vehicles are permitted and must be operated at a walking pace.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to search upon entry.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object or bag in such way as we consider appropriate.