GTBR Bag and Cooler Policy
DateFebruary 20, 2020
GTBR Bag, Cooler & Safety Policies
To better provide a safe and more enjoyable experience for everyone, the GTBR bag and cooler policy has been revised effective March 2, 2022.
- Bags and backpacks (with or without wheels) are to be no larger than 16” long x 16” high x 8” wide.
- Coolers are prohibited.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. GTBR will have on-site beer concessions; Valid ID required. Local, State and Federal intoxication laws apply.
- Firearms, knives in excess of 5 inches, explosives and other weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited on all grass areas.
- Only ADA Service Animals are allowed inside the gates. Pets and support animals are not allowed.
- Canopies and pop-up tents are prohibited.
- Drones are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Only medically necessary motorized vehicles are permitted and must be operated at a walking pace.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to search upon entry.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object or bag in such way as we consider appropriate.
Disclaimer: “We reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion.”